Jon,
Congratulations, You are hooked. Nothing like owning a Prevost ! As another member and I discussed not long ago. They can become an addiction ! Is it a 12 Volt or a 24 Volt Coach ? Post some pictures when You get a chance ? If You get Your OTR air operating properly. It will get cold enough to form condensation on Your windshield in 95 degree weather. And have to turn Your wipers on to see the road. Does the Jake brake work ? The seller not wanting You to operate the Leveleling system, Throws a red flag to Me. I hope it all checks out fine for You. How does the generator bay foam look ?
I would like to see a picture of the outside refridgerator and get the dimensions ? I have thought about putting a fridge overtop of My Gennaire grill. And putting a larger flat screen in the front bay. TV directly above a grill , Not a good idea IMO.......
If You have a Combo washer and dryer ? They are frustrating at best. You can put a mini stack unit in or remove the combo unit and gain a lot of storage space.
Remember; AUX COMPRESSOR MAKES WATER.......And DONT DRINK THE KOOL-AID.......Looking forward to seeing Your Solar/Li setup !

BSafe,
Rocky