Quote Originally Posted by Jon Wehrenberg View Post
Bruce, when you have developed the skills to evaluate the quality of the bonding on the skins, and the ability of the slides to continue functioning, and you know the windows will not blow out you need to share that with Prevost and the owners or these coaches.

There can be no doubt the XLII and H3 coaches with slides are as good as it gets, but for the unlucky few who get hung with these problems they can be a nightmare. At least Prevost appears to be standing behind the problems for now.
Thats just it Jon, I have no special skills in this area, just my visual and hearing experience spending 3 days and 3 nights as a guest of Prevost jacksonville, a very busy shop, lots of buses many with both of these problems. Got to ask the staff lots of questions from 7am to midnight each of those days, one can learn a lot this way. I was inside and outside many coaches in many phases of repair, both H and XLII's. I feel that I was fully brought up to speed in this area. I'm sure that you have been in the same situation at Prevost. While spending 72 hours inside the bays, working eating sleeping the whole experience some will rub off.

I am not making recommendations about either coach just referring to my preference based on what I have seen, As I said I like the looks of the XLII best, but after my evaluation feel that there is lower risk with potential issues with the H series for now anyway. None of these coaches is immune to problems and I understand this.

I am always learning about stuff and am sure I will find issues that I do not know about every day on these coaches.