Jon,

I think you will find that 40 foot coaches are at least as popular as the 45's out here on the left coast, if not more.....back to that California combined length limit law. A 40' with IFS can be parked just about anywhere and can wrangle its way around some pretty "iffy" roads without worry of roadside negotiations with the local constable.

My thought is that Joe Baggadonuts would be more likely to opt for a very low mileage coach vice shall we say a "high timer". I would bet money that the guy upgrading from something akin to a Winnebago Chief will be the buyer and he is still convinced that, like his Winnebago, it will be junk once that odometer rolls past 100k, no its not logical but I think that is the reality.

I cannot comment on Vanatare, just do not know anything about them or their history however for the aforementioned buyer, he too would likely not care. Same with OTR air, as long as he can make it cool inside (no pun intended) he would be happy.

At the end of the day, what I see is a coach that is priced way down there and agreed, it probably will not appreciate in any of our lifetimes however, at that price, it brings a new kind of buyer to the table. What is surprising is that there have been no takers thus far; I would wager that somewhere between 125 and 130k, cash, would take that coach, yet it remains unsold.

John