I've been through this in NC. I'm sure the law varies from state to state on the Class B license, however the CDL should be identical nationwide. Let's start with the CDL. You are not eligible for a CDL in North Carolina unless your are capable of carrying 16 or more seated passengers and or you will be towing a trailer with a gross vehicle weight in excess of 10,000 pounds. Towed wheels down vehicles don't figure into the equation. Next license down is the Classified B. For this license there is a 50 question touch screen test that you must answer 40 questions correctly. Then there is a road test. The touch screen test is all about tractor trailers, there is not one question about buses (Prevost or otherwise). I took the test without any preparation I hit the magic 40 correct mark. In fact I was 30 for 30 before checking the count. I guess knowing I was doing so well took off some of the pressure and focus because I only hit .500 on the last 20 questions! By the way, "overtracking" is the term used to define the rear wheel set on the trailer tracking inside the wheel tracks of the tractor. I missed that one. Of course the examiners wanted to know why I cared about anything other than the regular Class C license since my bus was an RV and therefore exempt from any requirement for a higher skills license. I did have fun with the examiner, yes a female, when it came to the road test which I took the day after the touch screen test. She had never been in a Prevost conversion and we joked about being able to take it to Myrtle Beach South Carolina if she wanted perform an in depth evaluation of my driving skills or lack thereof. I bet that last comment has opened the door to lots of replys coming my way.