Thread: St. Rosa Sound RV Resort, Navarre, FL

Hybrid View

Yes, it is Pete. Nice people work here and take very good care of this resort.

I'll pass on the hello.

Quote Originally Posted by BoaterAl View Post
    Yes, it is Pete. Nice people work here and take very good care of this resort.

I'll pass on the hello.
    Ya gotta love it - Courtney Fox called to let me know that a POG member had checked in at Bella Terra! They are really disappointed to not be hosting Oysterfest this year!

Hey Michael, As I knew would happen, Heritage filled up early and I think with less coaches than attended your Oyster Fest last year. I won't come this year but if it gets moved back to Bella Terra as I think it should be, count me in. Its only about 4 hrs. from home and I like coming there. Tell the staff hello from me as well. Thanks for putting on a great mini rally last year.

Quote Originally Posted by charlesebrownjr View Post
    Hey Michael, As I knew would happen, Heritage filled up early and I think with less coaches than attended your Oyster Fest last year. I won't come this year but if it gets moved back to Bella Terra as I think it should be, count me in. Its only about 4 hrs. from home and I like coming there. Tell the staff hello from me as well. Thanks for putting on a great mini rally last year.
    Charles - thanks for the kind comments! Oysterfest 2011 was great fun to coordinate and attend. Bella Terra would love to have us back, so we'll see if there's any interest next year and maybe do it again.

Although there are no "real" water front lots, there ARE lots with lake water views through the windshield of your pull-in lot at the Outdoor Resorts at Saint Lucie West.

This is truly a resort and is well worth your visit if your travel plans take you along the east coast of Florida.