I think it's great that you folks who have owned a Prevost for a number of years still benefit from and enjoy the forum. As a new bus owner my perspective is just a little different. When we contracted MPD last summer, I started looking at the available forums that were Prevost related. I ran into Jim Scoggins on one forum and he headed me over here. After a brief perusal of the POG site, I anted up and joined the forum. I'm not completely sure why this group works so well. I think there is just a huge cross section of people and personalities with the common attraction to the Prevost Bus. But, it's more than that. Why am I comfortable poking fun at another member who I have never met in person? What makes it OK for me to email Jon with one of my stupid questions when he owes me nothing? How can a group like this exist without a formal organization and a number of committees? Like I said, I'm not sure why it works. What I do know is that the members of this forum have educated and amused me more than I would have believed possible and I am truly blessed to have you all as friends. We are looking forward to saying thanks in person at the Spring rally in Tenn.
Best hundred bucks I ever spent, no question about it.