Thread: GEICO experiences?

Hybrid View

Steve Cooper Guest

Out of curiosity, I got a quote from National today and it's HALF of my Progressive policy with the exact same policy limits. Is this too good to be true?
    Somebody tell me why I should stay with Progressive

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Cooper View Post
    Out of curiosity, I got a quote from National today and it's HALF of my Progressive policy with the exact same policy limits. Is this too good to be true?
    Somebody tell me why I should stay with Progressive
    Steve, that's exactly the reaction I had when I got the quote from National Interstate. They are actually less that half of what Foremost quoted for the bus. Switch, you won't regret it.

Steve Cooper Guest

That's one in the plus column. Anybody else?

I apparently have an in with the Geico Gecko who visited our Pilots N Paws booth at Sun N Fun.....Would be happy to call him and ask for a discount for all POG members
    Attached Images Attached Images

Steve,

I switched from Progressive to National with my first bus and haven't looked back!

Orren Zook Guest

National Interstate will only write coverage on vehicles up to 20 years in age, while Progressive doesn't seem to have this age limit expect the premium rate to double on agreed value coverage.
    Last edited by Orren Zook; 07-30-2009 at 08:24 AM.

I think the bottom line with insurance is that we shop several companies before making the initial decision, then verify we still have a fair price every 3 or 4 years. I think they sometimes raise our prices thinking we are too comfortable to mess with changing companies.
    Dale & Paulette

"God Loves you and has a plan for your life!