Thread: Air Force 1 Towed Braking system

Hybrid View

Mark...thanks a lot for jumping in with an excellent place to mount the tank/valve unit. We have been doing a rally at Paso Robles and not much time to spend on the POG sight. I see how the shop in FL really missed the ideal location which sure beats the relocating parts on the curb side.
    Great to be on the POG site with members like you and Mr. Winchester.
    AL

Quote Originally Posted by BoaterAl View Post
    Mark...thanks a lot for jumping in with an excellent place to mount the tank/valve unit. We have been doing a rally at Paso Robles and not much time to spend on the POG sight. I see how the shop in FL really missed the ideal location which sure beats the relocating parts on the curb side.
    Great to be on the POG site with members like you and Mr. Winchester.
    AL
    I figured that since you were discussing how to fit it in on the curb side, I would at least mention this location. When I had mine installed at SMI, the guy that did it looked at several places to mount it and thought that the road side made the most sense because of the room available and ease of running the tubing to it. The valve / tank unit can easily be replaced if necessary without removing anything else or even really getting under the bus. That is another plus.

Take care..Mark