Thread: passenger side conrol panel

Hybrid View

In your pic make sure the writing on the switches is oriented towards the top. E1 goes on the right hand side with the Black wire on the top pin. On my panel it is labeled GRD (ground) if u look real close. The last pin should have the Orange wire on it. The E2 harness goes on the left side with the same color orientation. A will be the second pin down from the top. This is all looking at the solder side with the writing on the switches being the top of the board. Need any further help call me. 318-366-9955.

Quote Originally Posted by charlesebrownjr View Post
    In your pic make sure the writing on the switches is oriented towards the top. E1 goes on the right hand side with the Black wire on the top pin. On my panel it is labeled GRD (ground) if u look real close. The last pin should have the Orange wire on it. The E2 harness goes on the left side with the same color orientation. A will be the second pin down from the top. This is all looking at the solder side with the writing on the switches being the top of the board. Need any further help call me. 318-366-9955.
    Charles, I would like to go to the bus and then call you. What would be a convenient time ? I am presently located in crntral time zone.
    Corey Grubb & George Prentice
    1999 H3-45 Vantare
    Will & Grace-fierce felines
    Cedar Hammock, FL.

The road goes on forever
    and the party never ends

Call me any time after 11. I am in CST also.

Quote Originally Posted by coreygrubb View Post
    Charles, I would like to go to the bus and then call you. What would be a convenient time ? I am presently located in crntral time zone.
    Thanks a ton. I'll call in an hour.
    Corey Grubb & George Prentice
    1999 H3-45 Vantare
    Will & Grace-fierce felines
    Cedar Hammock, FL.

The road goes on forever
    and the party never ends