Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: New member saying hello...

If u ever come across an Angola conversion on line that catches your eye give it a second look they were a great converter too. Very well constructed and easy to use

I doubt u will end up with a money pit if u get a bus from a guy who has had a couple or a few those r the campers id be looking at.

I also know a few guys who got buses from some of the sponsors here. If u r allowed to stay onboard at the dealer and plug in and camp out to shake out the issues and learn what is going on that is priceless. They all provide that.

It may be difficult to keep your poker face if u go to look at a really nice one u like but try, if u dont it could cost u. It is a buyers market dont loose that advantage.

Ask the sellers about manuals and service paperwork on initial inquiries and if u actually go in person have the seller have those documents out on the couch. There should be at least 4 or 5 large binders

2 prevo binders 1 repair manual 1 parts manual
    1converter opporators manual and or service and or schematic
    1 binder with all the owners manuals and warrenty cards for all the house components and accessories
    1 binder with all the service history and recipes.
    Last edited by Joe Camper; 12-10-2014 at 07:56 PM.

We have a customer that just listed his Angola for sale. He is original owner. It's listed on Prevost-stuff if anyone is interested in something like that.

I'm on the fence about the Tampa show, I may cancel CES in Vegas this year and go for it.... Decisions, Decisions.

Find a bus and go to CES next year when you're ready to update all your A/V systems.
    Corey Grubb & George Prentice
    1999 H3-45 Vantare
    Will & Grace-fierce felines
    Cedar Hammock, FL.

The road goes on forever
    and the party never ends

Shannon,

The Tampa Show will be an opportunity to see more used Prevosts in one spot than any other place, and there will be some great deals.
    Dale & Paulette

"God Loves you and has a plan for your life!

Ok, you guys win... I'm going. I need to buy a few beers for some folks anyway lol... See you in Tampa!

Do the other RV shows in Tampa, in January have any worthy amount of Prevost coaches after the Jan 10-11th show? I see there are a couple more shows, but wonder if it's worth staying for them... Any advice?