Thread: Webasto repair (reliable)

Default Webasto repair (reliable)

We are new members of POG and new owners of 1997 Marathon since August. We are traveling in Florida, heading down to Ft. Myers area. We have problems with the Webasto heater. Prevost in Jacksonville and Marathon in San Antonio booked for weeks. We are looking for any other reliable Webasto repair facility. Thanks for any suggestions. Bruce Kaltenbrun

Give us a call if there is anything we can do for you. We have been installing/maintaining Webasto/Aqua hot systems since their introduction into the RV industry.

We are on your way to Ft Myers in the Tampa Bay area off I-275

888-571-5755 is our number, or call Rick May (813-833-2284), or Richard Simpson (727-420-9871) to make arrangements.

Hope this helps.
    Last edited by BenC; 12-18-2012 at 10:23 AM. Reason: added phone number
    Ben Cummings
    U.S.A. Luxury Coaches, LLC
    Clearwater, FL

Quote Originally Posted by BenC View Post
    Give us a call if there is anything we can do for you. We have been installing/maintaining Webasto/Aqua hot systems since their introduction into the RV industry.

We are on your way to Ft Myers in the Tampa Bay area off I-275

888-571-5755 is our number, or call Rick May (813-833-2284), or Richard Simpson (727-420-9871) to make arrangements.

Hope this helps.
    Highly recommend these guys for anything you need done on your coach. We just drop ours off with a list and never have to worry about their work or honesty. They really are one of the good guys !
    Corey Grubb & George Prentice
    1999 H3-45 Vantare
    Will & Grace-fierce felines
    Cedar Hammock, FL.

The road goes on forever
    and the party never ends

Thanks, Ben. Just made an appointment with Parliament for next week (27th).

Bruce,

You won't be disappointed with Coach Worx/Parliment. They tuned up my Webasto and it worked fine on some really cold nights. If you are travelling with children take the day and go see Winter the dolphin in Clearwater.

Gil

Gil and Durlene
    2003 H-3 Hoffman Conversion

Ouch!

Its tough to plan for every situation, but I would like to suggest to everyone traveling in this cold weather to take along a couple of small electric heaters to keep Mama and the gran Kids warm thru the night.

While traveling thru the woods and over the hills to GranMa's house - traffic was horrific and the sun had set, I hit a gator in the road that took out my Webasto?Hurricane diesel fired furnace exhaust/tailpipe. We boondocked at the Walmart and ran the Gen all night and stayed comfy. It was 18 cold degrees - so the heat pumps wouldn't work, the webasto was out, the heated floor was nice but no floor heat in bath or bedroom. Fortunately I had two small 1500 watt heaters that worked good enough to keep peace in the family.

I was able to recover the exhaust assembly and reattached it after returning to home - New hangars - new clamps etc, Two new mudflaps and I am Ready to go again.
    Roger that!
    2008 Liberty DS XL2
    2023 Denali Ultimate
    My 6th Prevost

Nothing like being prepared for all emergencies!

There's another reason for sleeping in a WalMart parking lot. If you forget to pack an extra electric heater you can always run in and get one!

Glad you got it all fixed up and ready to roll.
    Tuga & Karen Gaidry

2012 Honda Pilot

You won't be sorry... these guys are the BEST !!!
    Diane

Quote Originally Posted by Bruce Kaltenbrun View Post
    Thanks, Ben. Just made an appointment with Parliament for next week (27th).

Larry & Diane Byrd
    Lufkin Texas.
    2005 Liberty Elegant Lady H3-45
    1998 Vantare H3-45 D/S SOLD
    2016 Cadillac Escalade ESV 4WD

Wow Roger, Next to a Blow Out I think hitting a 50 plus pound of rubber that we know is going to bounce up under the Bus is one of our biggest fears. Glad your reconstruction went well !

Quote Originally Posted by rfoster View Post
    Ouch!

Its tough to plan for every situation, but I would like to suggest to everyone traveling in this cold weather to take along a couple of small electric heaters to keep Mama and the gran Kids warm thru the night.

While traveling thru the woods and over the hills to GranMa's house - traffic was horrific and the sun had set, I hit a gator in the road that took out my Webasto?Hurricane diesel fired furnace exhaust/tailpipe. We boondocked at the Walmart and ran the Gen all night and stayed comfy. It was 18 cold degrees - so the heat pumps wouldn't work, the webasto was out, the heated floor was nice but no floor heat in bath or bedroom. Fortunately I had two small 1500 watt heaters that worked good enough to keep peace in the family.

I was able to recover the exhaust assembly and reattached it after returning to home - New hangars - new clamps etc, Two new mudflaps and I am Ready to go again.

99 Country Coach 45XL
    Jeep Liberty