Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: EAST COAST POG EVENT

Michael. How about mid March before Andre and Ann Ducote check out so they can hang out with the rest of us.

You did a fine job last year of promoting, communicating etc I suggest, recommend, and support you do it again.

call Courtney and reserve about 25 spots and let folks call in and make their own reservations using Tuga's credit card.
    Roger that!
    2008 Liberty DS XL2
    2023 Denali Ultimate
    My 6th Prevost

Keeping the interest ball rolling..... www.bellaterrarvresort.com

Quote Originally Posted by rfoster View Post
    Michael. How about mid March before Andre and Ann Ducote check out so they can hang out with the rest of us.

You did a fine job last year of promoting, communicating etc I suggest, recommend, and support you do it again.

call Courtney and reserve about 25 spots and let folks call in and make their own reservations using Tuga's credit card.

Roger, I'll call Courtney next week and request at least 25 spots for March 15-18, 2012. I'll begin a new/separate thread on POG for Oysterfest 2012 to begin gauging interest and building a list of potential attendees/participants.

Depending on the responses, we could do it the previous weekend (March 8-11), if that works better for the majority of those planning to attend..

We just can't make Alabama, but Myrtle Beach is a GO! I'll be parking a Liberty right in the middle of all those Royales. Hope they treat me good!

You'll be good Bonz, we'll be right there with ya....

I'm in for Myrtle Beach, site H26.
    Last edited by truk4u; 01-06-2012 at 11:30 AM.

Ed and I would love to join our POG & Royal families! I think someone said that Royal Buses get a discount since it was an original Royal Rally planned ??
    Sandy
    CaptMogul & Sandy
    2002 Royale XLII D/S
    2013 Toyota Tacoma
    PRAY FOR OUR TROOPS & THEIR FAMILIES

It's starting to get almost close to the Rally in Myrtle Beach, the dates are April 30 thru May 5, 2012. Looks like we may have some visits from some old friends in the bussiness with some suprises up ther sleves. Jamis has a lunch deal worked out on Wed. the 2nd and everybody knows how things snowball from there. So those that have not made plans yet get on the phone with Ocean Lakes and tell them you want to be in section H with all the wild children and lets have some FUN. See ya in Myrtle, Bill
    2005 Parliament XL-II SS
    2007 Avalanche

We plan on being at the Royale Rally - We are going to have a cook-out Wednesday for lunch for everyone - Rally participants or not.

Who else plans on being in Myrtle Beach for this?

Thanks

Jamie
    2008 Millennium H3-45

2013 Chevy Avalanche