Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Is it my imagination or am I on to something?

Well I have to chime in most of the Liberty guys eat cabbage and corn bread, pinto beans, sort of make gas This is passed thru the headhunter into a chamber where the sludge is heated and the methane gas is removed and stored in a vessel, the sludge is then moved on to the holding tank. Now for the kicker the methane is injected via compressed air into the fuel injector sort of like nitro in a dragster. Bottom line we get 10- 12 mi to the gallon. This process is called blowing smoke, no need to dicker on camp site prices!

Good post Gary, that was funny!
    Tuga & Karen Gaidry

2012 Honda Pilot

Ronald, You might want to try calling:
    Florida Covered Storage
    10666 66th St N, Pinellas Park, FL 33782
    727-530-7867
    We stored there for several years, gated, safe, dump, etc.

Gary S you forgot to mention what happens to the solids in our Libertys. They are discharged in little plastic sacks. Hence the fact that Liberty Owners S#*t does not stink. This fact has been verified by Jon.
    Harry

Shirley & Harry / 2000 Liberty / 2008 GMC Envoy Denali

On the main subject of storage. We have been using an indoor storage here in Northern California for about 3 years and are very happy with them. At a rate of $ 317.00 per month we park outside and lock up, they dump the tank, wash the coach, park it indoors and hook up 30 amp electric. We call them a day in advance and they pull it outside, fill the fresh water tank and check the air in all of the tires and leave a note showing air pressures. The owner leases this super large concrete tiltup building for RV, Boat, and classic car storage. He has two locations in the Sacramento Area. It is a first class operation with very dependable employees. No repair work is done within the building. Minor repairs can be done in the outside area.
    He appers to be making money with his operations.
    Harry

Shirley & Harry / 2000 Liberty / 2008 GMC Envoy Denali

I am 50 miles west of DC and pay $125 for indoor, heated storage. Local regional trucking company with excess warehouse space. $40 for outdoor at local manufactured home company. With a tight economy, companies are looking for creative use of empty space.

Moultonborough, NH, and St. Petersburg, FL, or on our sailboat somewhere else.

Hello! Thanks for the recommendation! I did call and asked about available space in early January when I am arriving from Toronto. They said they do have several open spaces and I did not even have to make a reservation.