Clipster,

I have seen coaches advertised as a 2010 for example and the Prevost serial number showed the shell to be a 2006 and the Detroit engine build date was in 2005. If you are the type owner that hangs on to a coach for long time you are likely more concerned with the hours, miles and condition of the coach in addition to having it appear exactly as you like it.

But if you tend to trade often (my guess based on this thread) make sure you really know the dates of manufacture. I say this not only because others who buy coaches are knowledgible about the model year of the shell and it does play a factor in the price of the coach, but because you are getting into a vintage where Prevost started to make some significant changes. If my thinking is 2008 for example I am going to expect to see an early version of the multiplex system. It is those types of changes that a savvy buyer will be expecting and a coach without them is going to clearly be identified as mis-titled in the monds of some although I believe a converter can title a coach as much as four years newer than the chassis build date legally.