Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Muffin Tour

Secret Government Elevation Measurement Technique
    POG Measuring Mtn&#.JPG

Prevost' Would Never Act This Coarse in Public
    POG Trucks Doing &#1.JPG

Indio Lights
    POG Indio Lights..JPG

Ted's bus sold!! A BIG thank you to Steve Bennett at California Coach. I never imagined Steve could find a buyer so quickly. It's a wonderful relief to know that Ted's bus was properly "perked up" and sent on it's way to new owners. Steve has been so supportive during this time. He arranged the paperwork with bankers, buyers, etc. and made the deal totally painless. Ted and I were a 2 bus family for a period of time before and I know how long the wait can be. Great job, Steve, and many thanks. Jan DeLorme

Congratulations, Jan! We are thrilled that the disposition of the bus was expedient and painless for you! Thank you to Steve Bennett and all the POG family members who had a hand in making this happen for Jan and the DeLorme family!

Default UPDATE:

In the category of "its a small world," Saturday I was out running errands and ran by La Hacienda to check up on a couple of things for POG X. While driving through the park, I spotted a lone Prevost. Good looking Liberty. At first it didn't register, but upon further review, it had to be Ted and Jan's former coach.

I phoned Steve Bennett to ask about its disposition. He told me of the new owners, and in fact they had told him they were driving through Austin over the weekend. Armed with their names I stopped and rang the doorbell. As soon as I started to introduce myself, Kelly knew who I was. Steve had sent them pics from this very thread to keep them appraised of progress on bringing the bus to LA from East Texas last December.

Ken and Kelly are super folks who are really enjoying the bus life. They are currently on a road trip between a couple of their homes on either coast. The Liberty looks great and we had a nice visit about Ted, the bus, bus life, etc.

You never know who you will run into out there...this bus in particular has quite a POG related provenance. Shookie owned it for some time, Jennifer and I tried to buy it, Ted and Jan owned it, and a number of POG'rs helped Jan in her time of need to sell the bus. Now it is seeing extensive use and enjoyment by another nice couple.

2011-08-13_14-32-42_387.jpg

Gordon,

If you see Ken & Kelly ask them if they would be interested in joining POG!
    Tuga & Karen Gaidry

2012 Honda Pilot