Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: West Coast Mini-Rally???

Gary those dates worked perfect for us. We will be there on the 18,19,29 site selection your choice. Thanks Again

Larry Beer: We have not stayed at or seen Rincon W before. My cousin checked it out for us and said we would fit and like it. We will arrive on the 1-15 and be in lot 835. We look forward to seeing you. With Baudry closed this year took a lot of premium spaces away from Tucson..
    Harry

Shirley & Harry / 2000 Liberty / 2008 GMC Envoy Denali

Gary, The dates Feb 18, 19, & 20th work for us so sign us up for a back in site.

Thanks again for you work on this.

Gary, Please put us down for a Back-In site. Any chance for an early arrival or an extended stay at the Rally Rate?

I am working with MCC on the details and will be posting more info as soon as possible. To date we have approx. 14 Buses who have said they will be there. We are planning a POT LUCK dinner Saturday evening with Mike and Jean Simmons at Outdoor Resorts Club House across the street from MCC. I will be posting a list of the members who are firm. Please call or PM me for more info.
    Gary & Lise Deinhard, 2003 Elegant Lady Liberty, Dbl slide

Gary put us on the list please, back in slot would be great.
    GregM

I am making the reservation now - looking forward to seeing the everyone again.

I started a new thread for sign up information. My mistake but please read it.

Here are the people commited so far.

1. Larry and Sandy Dahlin
    2. James Ray & Sherry Crosslin
    3. John Klopp & Cheryl Ray
    4. Sid & Judy Tuls
    5. Ray & Kathy Davis
    6. Harry and Shirley Hoppe
    7. Mike and Dee Clark
    8. Larry & Teddy Beer
    9. Elliot & Evy mcleod
    10.Greg & Huong
    11.Steve & Rhonda Bennett
    12.Gary & Lise Deinhard
    13. Brent
    14. Mike & Jean Simmons ;Staying at their site across the street at Outdoor Resorts, Indio.

If you have not signed up and you want to attend, please let me know so I can keep the list up to date.

Jeanmarie and I will be attending also, per my p.m. to Gary.

I am thinking of (loosely) organizing an expedition to Joshua Tree NP, which is about 50 miles from Indio, on either Saturday or Sunday. This huge desert park has beautiful scenery, much of which is visible merely by driving the main road, but is better seen from one of the many hiking trails. Just driving from the south to north entrances takes a couple of hours, so this would be pretty much a whole day outing. Photographers will want to be in the park for the typically beautiful sunset, which probably makes Sunday the best day. (Potluck already scheduled for Saturday night.)

Hiking and rock climbing are the probably the main attractions. Depending on weather and the relative fitness of the group, we will have lots of options.

Off road driving is prohibited in the park but there are dirt roads to some remote and beautiful spots for those who need to eat some dust.

Click here for park info: http://www.nps.gov/jotr/index.htm

Please let me know if interested.

Bryan

Unfortunately Cheryl and I will not be able to attend. I will be on assignment in Tennessee, as I am one of the unfortunate few still required to work. At least Nashville should be fun. If time permits, we may try to make the Florida mini rally. Until next time, John and Cheryl.

I spoke with Dawn at Motor Coach Country Club. She has set aside 15 private spaces for us. For those who sign up after those are filled, premium sites are available.
    Please call in and make your reservation as they need deposits from 15 to hold the reservation.($50.00 each) Call 760-863-0789. I will be checking with them on friday to see how many have signed up.
    Any questions , call me 805-896-0222. We're 37 days counting down!

For those who are coming early or staying after, remember to mention the one free night promotion.

See previous post;

http://forum.prevostownersgroup.com/...h-Country-Club
    Last edited by garyde; 01-12-2011 at 10:10 PM.