Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: POG IX Shooting Sports

What is the circled "x" doing by my name on the list ?
    That will hurt my psychic ability to concentrate.
    I did find the shooting hat and it fits but I need all the help I can get.
    Reagan
    Pres

Of course Jon speaks like a true Cessna owner and Spongebob speaks like, well... Spongebob. Nuff said. However, I take confort in the fact that the recently retired editor of Flying magazine stated in his last editorial (thus able to speak the total truth) that after all the years of flying and testing every plane imaginable, his all time favorite was .........

Quote Originally Posted by GDeen View Post
    Ok, thus far we have:
    • Ron Hampton
    • Gary Stevens
    • Capt Ed
    • Truk
    • Charles Brown
    • Ken Robertson
    • Reagan Sirmons
    • Gary D
    • Danss
    • Steve Bennett
    • Jim Skiff
    • Roger Foster
    • Pete P
    • Larry Byrd
    • Dave Wishnoff
    • Dave Wall
    • Yankee
    • Gordon D.

Still lacking some very very famous POG shooters on the list. I suppose they are going to sign up fashionably late.

For you pistol only shooters - you are welcome to come along as well. You pay the $5 fee and shoot your own ammo. I am working up a lunch deal through catering or the range ownership for the skeet and trap teams, so you may just pay your own way on that.
    I'm in, maybe Barb too.

JIM

Jim and Barb - consider yourselves added to the list....

Here is the current game plan. We will be at the club ready to go at 9 AM (40 min drive). We will randomly draw teams and let the games begin. After many stops and starts, rather than cook onsite or have a meal catered out there, we will head into Bandera for some Mexican food when finished. Apparently the world skeet shooting competition is going on down the road in San Antonio, which has limited the club owners ability to do a BarBQ for us. Frankly I am surprised some of you aren't shooting down there at that event based on the stories I heard from OKC.

Whatever the case, the weather looks to be great, the club is looking forward to hosting our event and it should be serious fun.

Quote Originally Posted by GDeen View Post
    Jim and Barb - consider yourselves added to the list....

Here is the current game plan. We will be at the club ready to go at 9 AM (40 min drive). We will randomly draw teams and let the games begin. After many stops and starts, rather than cook onsite or have a meal catered out there, we will head into Bandera for some Mexican food when finished. Apparently the world skeet shooting competition is going on down the road in San Antonio, which has limited the club owners ability to do a BarBQ for us. Frankly I am surprised some of you aren't shooting down there at that event based on the stories I heard from OKC.

Whatever the case, the weather looks to be great, the club is looking forward to hosting our event and it should be serious fun.
    Barb was a maybe and now is a definite NO. No real reason just exercising her female right

JIM

No problem Jim - we will take it on the fly as they say.....those rights are liable to be excercised around my house at any time.

Just a reminder - meet up at 8 AM in the morning around the windmill ready to roll. We can group up in carpools and pass out maps at that time. Thanks.