-
Jamie,
I have removed mine to rebuild and replace both main bearings. I shut off 12 and 24 volt power at the Prevost switches in the battery compartment. I do not recall anything special that I did. Be sure and isolate the cables that you remove so that you avoid any major arcs. I removed the case that the alternator is mounted in at the same time. I wanted to repaint it. The alternator has to be slipped out of the case towards the front of the coach. I had a local vehicle electric repair facility be build it.
When I replaced the Country Coach bus air compressor, I reached down and spun the pulley and my bearing were rough. They little check prompted the rebuilt.
Sorry, I took no pictures.
Good Luck,
Hector
Hector
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules