I did the upgrade, this was about 2 years ago. The parts where covered FOC and I did the labor. Bill Jenson had to approve of the freebe parts, which he did no problem, but that was 2 years ago when they also paid for all the side panels to be replaced, including paint and polish. Good luck today with that, and I would guess you won't get the parts for free now either! I know this is a very sensative subject but I own some commercial trucks and the customer is not the R&D department, whats up with the best bus ever built? Can't open the door, have to replace the sway bar bushings, a-arm bushings and this is just a few things that we are talking about at the moment! Please don't misunderstand, I like my bus but I don't drink the kool-aid. We won't go to the factory service centers becauce they rip us off, come on...700 + for an oil. filter and chassis lube! You must be joking, I am sure that this is not something that most of us don't feel, just kinda don't want to say in public because we might need some help in the future, sounds like $1000.00 to fix a problem that the mfg knows they made a bad part but we need to smile when they say, I can take care of that Mr. Prevost owner, as Jon has said in the past, we did not have the CFO send the ck in for our bus, we worked very hard to own it and the Co. needs to step up and fix the bad design problems that we now have to deal with! OK, I will step off the soap box and be quiet again, I just read some off this stuff and it makes me mad!