Quote Originally Posted by pump7167 View Post
i recently purchased a 2005 Prevost with a country coach conversion. it has some issues with the Crestron system. looking for recommendations on a service center in the mid south area. i am located the NW Mississippi. thanks
Whoever you get to to the work will need the original archived files in order to do any changes or upgrades. My Legendary coach was originally programmed by Greg and Tim and I got the files from them and had a company from Minneapolis do my upgrades. The travel time and costs were much less to get someone local to do it. If you can get the files, any Crestron programmer can make changes to your system without having to do everything from scratch. Crestron corporate can give you references for authorized/trained dealers to work on your system if you have trouble finding someone.

I replaced my DVD with a Blu-Ray player and got two new Directv receivers and a new remote during my upgrade. Everything works great and I am very happy with the system now.