Thread: Reset Procedure for Duo-Therm Control

Default Reset Procedure for Duo-Therm Control

I can't find my directions for the reset procedure to reset the control panel for the Duo-Therm temp controller. Can anyone help?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LarryB View Post
    I can't find my directions for the reset procedure to reset the control panel for the Duo-Therm temp controller. Can anyone help?

Thanks
    Larry,

Is that a fancy way of saying thermostat? Should it be your main t stat if off/on doesn't do it you probably need a new one, they tend to be fragile.

John, Not the 'T' stat, the 4 button controller for the airs and webasto. The unit worked ok until the bus was completely powered down for some inverter work, and the tech forgot to reset the controller.

Larry,

You say potatoe, I say patato...... That little unit controls the heating and cooling off the roof air's, in the "furnace" mode it starts the Webasto. Mine failed some time ago, installed a new one. One card, a LED screen and a few jumpers, all connected to bell wires from the EEC. I would spray clean the thing first, if no help then use the old one as a template for the connectors and jumpers; sorry, don't think that it has a reset mode. I spect that it is easy to fry.

OK, John I'll check into changing it. Our vintage buses have the 4 button controllers and they are hard to find. The 5 button are plentiful, that is the way it goes. Murphy!@!

I had a 5 button controller installed after the 4 button gave me trouble. A new board was put in each unit and it has eliminated all problems. What a pain it was to use the short finger method to change settings. Dan
    Danss 1999 Vogue, 03 Chev. Trailblazer

I purchased a rebuilt 4 button on Ebay last year and it works great. A guy in Colorado rebuilds the 4 button. The cost is $85 excahnge plus $10 shipping. Our Royale has two of the 4 button stats. One in the front for the front zones and one in the rear for the rear zones. Thought if the new lasted 9 years maybe the rebuilt will last 5 years.