Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hanger Queen Heads North

Quote Originally Posted by merle&louise View Post
    Quick question: Do XLs have this air locking mechanism or is it only on XLIIs and H3s?

Also is this air lock system used each time the door is opened/closed (i.e. in a CG)? Or does it just latch closed?
    On mine (2006 XL2 chassis) the air lock is tied into the parking brake. Brake off, door locks, brake on door unlocks. I hope it keeps working that way as there is no other way to unlock it that I have found!

Quote Originally Posted by Jon Wehrenberg View Post
    JDUB, so basically you were goofing off playing with your camera, phone, internet connection, clock, timer, calculator, calendar, and photo album.

Here in TN we actually work.
    I thought you were retired?? !! Sorry...I couldn't resist...

I can see Mark is going to be a problem. Instead of sitting on my butt in the big office, I really do have to work.

Orren Zook Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Mark3101 View Post
    I thought you were retired?? !! Sorry...I couldn't resist...
    My brother-in-law is retired, he says he's so busy now that he doesn't know how he had time to work!

Quote Originally Posted by Jon Wehrenberg View Post
    I can see Mark is going to be a problem. Instead of sitting on my butt in the big office, I really do have to work.
    I said I was sorry...!

Are you kidding???? With this bunch you never apologize. If we don't get insulted or become the butt of jokes we will think there is something wrong.

If you do not want to be the butt of jokes or on the receiving end of insults with this bunch of misfits never ever show any signs of weakness or provide an opening for an endless stream of jokes and insults. The Acme Company has had double digit increases in sales as a result of this group.

I'm surprised Locness doesn't have BITE ME painted on the top of his bus for easy viewing from the Dubmasters office.

If you examine the photo closely, and I mean really close-- it appears that the passengers are mooning the executive office.
    Roger that!
    2008 Liberty DS XL2
    2023 Denali Ultimate
    My 6th Prevost