This is what we currently have with Progressive, in case it helps.

We live in it fulltime, and it will be (we are moving to my wife’s new duty station (Navy)) in Panama City, Florida
$100,000.00 is the agreed (and purchase price) value I currently have with Progressive for another 3 years.
I am 43, My wife is 30.
Full Timers Personal Liability: $100k ea person/$300k ea accident
Medical Payments: $5k ea person/$50k ea accident
Loss Assessment/Storage $5k
Deductible $2.5k
Premium is $1446 for 12 months.

I have initiated a yearly maintenace program, have had my fisrt one (and baseline) and the 2nd annual one is scheduled for this month at Prevost in Jacksonville. I also take my coach for a 60 mile(ish) run each month to keep things moving, rather than just sitting there for months.

Also am having problem with my icemaker, so if you think you can help, please see that thread.