Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Yuma, AZ RV Park

With the pilots bombing the south and the Army artillery blowing up the north and not needing any of the fine services south of the border we parked the bus and took the train back home to Georgia for the holidays. Glad you have found so many wonderful attractions. Maybe next time. Happy travels. See you soon someplace else.

Lloyd,

Oh, there is much more.. but we (sort of) locals are sworn not to share! Your sonic booms was actually gunfire...big gun fire I might add. The Yuma Proving Ground tests all kinds of things for the US Army, unfortuantely they do not have anything nearby that is supersonic that flies, other than the projectial from the 40" canons!

This is the busiest year that I have seen in Yuma, it's dodgem cars out there....something about Dodge Dually's with a hitch for a fifth wheel and Farm Plates from Iowa and an 80 year old gaffer with an Iowan Two Button Suit (Bib Overalls) and new Mexican Glasses and a couple of Margarita's under his belt...if you get my drift.

One more minor correction from you site, by the way it is very, very good....that mass of metal that you mention to be the border with Mexico...Not So. That is a line to prevent the "runners" from ending up as collages on I-8...the border is beyond the power lines, a couple of thousand yards south...now equipped with fence.

Best........