Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: M & G Brake System

Southern Pines, NC (next door to Pinehurst)

Default Wow!

Loc,

That must be one macho air line if all you have to do is "hook it up and go." I'm just wondering how well the toad tracks when it is being drug along by a single air line? Does your coach produce enough air pressure to rigidize the air line? Do your air fittings have all direction swivels on them to keep from breaking the air line? Can you really keep it in a single lane while rocketing down the interstate at 62.5 MPH? I'm just full of questions on this quick hook up and go system.

Touche' Will. We can't let Loc get away with that kind of talk, NO Way !

I need to slam him as much as possible, cause I think he is out of the country right now?

Gary S.

Quote Originally Posted by Will Garner View Post
    Loc,

That must be one macho air line if all you have to do is "hook it up and go." I'm just wondering how well the toad tracks when it is being drug along by a single air line? Does your coach produce enough air pressure to rigidize the air line? Do your air fittings have all direction swivels on them to keep from breaking the air line? Can you really keep it in a single lane while rocketing down the interstate at 62.5 MPH? I'm just full of questions on this quick hook up and go system.
    Thanks, Will, I really enjoy a good laugh when I first get up. Nicely fired salvo.

I've got a fairly small diameter airline which goes back to my M&G. In honesty, I can't tell you how well it works. I can't barely feel the Pilot behind me anyway. Sometimes installing these things is more for legal reasons.

But, I will mention, in my trip home from OKC I had to make a very fast stop when driving in town due to a very quick red light. I stopped fine, but when I got into the car awhile later, my brake warning light was lit. After running for a few minutes, and using the brakes, the light went back off.

I was assuming the M&G had pressed it hard enough that the car "noticed" when it started up and launched the brake error light.

Ray

Will,

I would expect such nonsense from SpongeBob, Mel Torme or the former President (Reagan). I highly recommend the ACME Super Rigid Macho Air Line Swivel Towing Equipment Replacement System. I am sure one of the ACME boys can set you up. It must be slow in NC.

Loc - 2008 Marathon XLII - Houston

Southern Pines, NC (next door to Pinehurst)

Default Rock Slide

Loc,

Have you not heard of our big rock slide on I-40? You almost can't get here from there any more. Jdub is calling all us Tarhells "propeller heads" since we estimate it will take at least three months to get the slide cleared and the road reopened. Hey maybe if we spun those propellers fast enough we could simply fly on over to Tennessee! Wonder if Acme Products has such a device in their vast inventory.

Yeah, since OKC and fixing the DD power loss it has been kinda slow around here. About all that is left to do is sit on the porch sofa with the old smelly dog and watch the falling pine straw cover the blocked up pick up truck in the front yard. Ya'll come on down for a visit and set awhile, might just do ya'll some good!

sawdust_128 Guest

Yes Will, it is pretty slow now that the lawnmower races are over for the season in Elerby.

Lawnmower2.JPG

But, with the corn harvested, you could always crank up the still and while things are cooking, you could go shoot a few crows. But rest up while you can as the holidays are upon us and it's time to freshen the yard decorations.

REDNECK.jpg