Thread: Front won't go up or down?

Hybrid View

Jerry, Well done you are right, I pushed harder and they do pop out. This is going to be a loooong and painful exercise for the "brain trust" to bring me up to speed on this bus. We are leaving 11/1 for warmer country so I'll get to take stuff apart, panels off, and do some investigating.

Thanks everyone for all the help so far. Whats the quota in stupid questions, Like one a week, month.............?

No problem. If you had posted this after a couple of months, the answer would have been, "Put your man panties on and push it like a big dog not like Truk opening a new case of sheep".

You'll know when you reach the statute of limitations...............

Elliott, You're in luck. We all get at least one stupid question for each stupid response we are about to receive. The number of stupid questions never catch up with the stupid responses, so we never exceed our quota of stupid questions.
    Dale & Paulette

"God Loves you and has a plan for your life!

All of us are still waiting to meet the new Prevost Conversion owner that has no questions. He is either a genius or a fool.

No matter how well you know your coach, no matter how long you have owned it you will still find stuff that was previously unknown. And the newer and more sophisticated the conversion, the more unknowns.

OK, here's the latest, it appears that all the solenoids are good. I switched out 1 & 2 and put in 4 & 5 No difference. Additionally with solenoid 1 & 2 in the rear positions I raised and lowered the right and left so I just left it that way. So I guess the only thing left is the valve or valves in one or two position. Would the spool valve have anything to do with that one position (front)?

Yes. The only valve that appears to be not "shifting" is the three port valve. It should be located on the rear bulkhead of the lower steer compartment.

The valves are simple to work on. Take it out, remove the four screws from the end cap (either one), and carefully take the cap off. My guess is the plunger or the spool is stuck.