Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: Fat Beagle Bash 09

Default 51- Thats a bunch

Loc: Congrats on pulling that many folks together. That will be a real undertaking to keep those POG folks on the straight and narrow.

Its amazing how much talent lurks within the POG organization.

We just had a "mini-mini" group this past weekend - and the talent was phenomenal. The POG traveling band performed a couple of times (absent DANSS - mountain dancer).

If you folks ever get a chance - you should tune in and turn on to Jay Faires, (12 yrs old) an absolutely amazing talented young man. His Mom and Dad play great too (Hobobimmer)- and not to leave out Sandy and Ed Brockman on Bass and Mandolin. Great down ay home entertainment--by the POG Traveling Band.

We thoroughly enjoyed them.

We also enjoyed the company of some very talented cooks - Jamie and Debbie Bradford, Tom (Truk4u) and Nance Chilicote, Jon and Di Wehrenburg, Bob05 and Deb Boies. My talent is eating.

Jay with his early birthday present A Les Paul edition--Gibson -beautiful guitar - sounds great too!

Life is good.
    Roger that!
    2008 Liberty DS XL2
    2023 Denali Ultimate
    My 6th Prevost

Default More Pix

More Photos of the POG Traveling Band: Sandy, and Ed Brockman, and side view of Debbie Faires--picking and grinning.

Roger that!
    2008 Liberty DS XL2
    2023 Denali Ultimate
    My 6th Prevost

Default Plumbers Helper

Ed had an issue with his toliet while visiting us and he called the yellow pages for a plumber. They sent out the old guy (I meant to say young) in the red T shirt from Mangos? He fixed it with Eds help. Or Ed fixed it with his help. Mango is expanding.

Like I said - very talented group of folks.
    Roger that!
    2008 Liberty DS XL2
    2023 Denali Ultimate
    My 6th Prevost

Roger,

I guess my invitation got lost in the mail. It will probably show up in the next few days. You know how those government employees are. Did you have everyone at your house? Looks like it was a great time. I am amazed that you didn't end up with a flock of sheep grazing in the front yard.

Jay, Deb and Eric joined us last year in Kerrville for the Fat Beagle and they are amazing - especially Jay. What a talented young man. I can't wait to see the pictures of Jay opening for John Anderson.

Was Bob still driving that 05 Millennium? I haven't talked to him in a while and know that he had it up for sale. Maybe Debi is making him take a short paws.

We wish we could talk some of the Tennessee or Southeast contingent into coming to Kerrville, but recognize that it is a long drive.

Its nice to see that Mango can still afford the top supermodels for his clothing line. Was that a shot from the fall catalog?

Loc - 2008 Marathon XLII - Houston

Looks like a great weekend. I hope the Sooners whip BYU after I have had the privilege of paying Jerry Jones $150 to park my bus at his stadium, or I am gonna be pizzed.

Default Food for the Fat Beagle

Quote Originally Posted by Loc View Post

If you are willing to bring a dessert or side dish for Saturday dinner please let me know.
    We will plan to bring an Asian salad and a Cajun side dish.

Carol and Jim Trout

Loc,

Which day are we going to do the pot luck?

We were planning to do the fried shrimp wrapped in bacon, crawfish pies, and a dessert.
    Tuga & Karen Gaidry

2012 Honda Pilot

Tuga,

Pot luck dinner for side dishes and desserts is Saturday. Remember to bring your favorite protein (beef, pork, chicken, yak, buffalo, etc.) for grilling on the large Buckhorn Burner.

Happy hours are Saturday and Sunday.

Loc

Sealy, Texas (50 miles west of Houston on I-10)

Anyone interested in traveling to Kerrville for the Fat Beagle Rally on Thursday?
    Tuga & Karen are going to over night at the "Petree Poor Farm" on Wednesday. We plan to leave for Kerrville late morning on Thursday, and invite anyone to join in the "Caravan". We can meet on I-10 in the exit #718 vicinity. Those interested, please reply on this site or call Pete & E.J. (979-627-7050) for further details.

Pete & EJ Petree
    2001 Prevost Featherlite Vantare
    2008 Ford Explorer Sport Trac 4x4
    Sealy, Texas

Petree Poor Farm - more like Petree Acres Top Notch RV Resort