Page 20 of 22 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 LastLast

Thread: I"ve seen something on e-bay...advice please..

This is wonderful news Viv! I hope we're going to see you out at OKC!

Ray

Congratulations on your coach! It looks like it could be a Hoffman conversion.

Good Luck,

Chris

Born and raised in NJ..Still live there..

Default Oh My Nerves...I don't believe I said that...lol...

However, you really should put the bus in Reverse to back it out ! :

Yes I agree Gary......Well... I gave myself a good laugh....needed it too...
    Hugs Viv...........

Quote Originally Posted by Gary & Peggy Stevens View Post
    Very Nice looking bus Viv, you did good. However, you really should put the bus in Reverse to back it out !

Hope your coming to OKC in October. Everybody wants to meet you, and congratulate you in person for your perseverance.

Gary S.

Joe Cannarozzi Guest

VIVIAN!!!

Shut off those batteries, get that grin off your face and quit walking back and forth from the window your going to wear out the carpet.

The first set of pictures that Horizon Coach sales had were terrible the whole bus looked dull they were not helping. That thing is WAY cleaner than ours wait till deb sees it I'm screwed.

Look at the reflection of the OTR compressor off the BACK of the engine bay door.

We need to help out some more here. Of major concern is an auto power cord reel. Shes got one on her current camper out of nessessity due to the weight of its 30 amp cord so she'll never be able to handle a 50. Czar Chalupka we need a source, Bayley keep an eye out on Craigs list.

I have seen a couple different instalations. Some roll into a small round plastic drum others have a square wooden enclosure the thing winds into. Some come out the bottom some the side. Are there more than 1 manufacturer, who is/are they?

Whats good whats not?

Vivian let it sit for a day or 2 without starting and tell us what the air pressure goes to. Let us know if it leans over, does the tag axle release by itself after it sits a while? If you are in gravel put a large piece of cardboard under the engine and trans and watch the drips, there is bound to be some. If you do not know how to post pictures you need to learn how it will help us help you with "stuff".
    Last edited by Joe Cannarozzi; 07-21-2009 at 02:38 AM.

Default Glendinning Cable Master

I am sure this will be pricey, but I think she will need the power in and out.

http://www.glendinningprods.com/pdfs/cmb_v2.pdf

and more from the same company:

http://www.glendinningprods.com/cordreels.html

http://madmariner.com/blogs/boat_shows/24161

You might find that the last link with the new products to be the most cost effective.

JIM

Make sure that fob isn't in your pocket going down the road - heard a horror story involving 50 amp cord whippin the crap outta toad and coach.

Born and raised in NJ..Still live there..

HI Joe, All,

Batteries are shut off...3 switches...

Glendenning in Fl is where I bought the Water and Elec..Auto Reels..They were the only place I ever found them...on the Net...and Camping World installed them after they ordered them...I always had everything done there before...

Will do all else you told me to...cardboard under engine...

Don't know how to put pics up here but if someone can explain how step by step...I may be able to do it okay...and if I learn how I will show you how Joe...maybe give back a little something for all your expertise to me....or I can even put Pics up on my Webshots Albums and send the URL to anyone...for sure...

Here are all the pics I've taken up to now...plus the ones Don had up that were good...

Dreams Really Do Come True >>>> Album
    http://good-times.webshots.com/album/573654792oeTYiY

Hugs to All...I am sooooo Gosh Awful Happy....!!!!!!!!! The Grin is frozen...but the tears of joy are still rolling...It's sooooo ....just what I wanted...!!!! But I know I have more to learn than I expected...!!!!

I know how to add oil...I know how to loosen belts...and sooo much more...OOOHHHH

Big Hugs Always Viv...

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Cannarozzi View Post
    VIVIAN!!!

Shut off those batteries, get that grin off your face and quit walking back and forth from the window your going to wear out the carpet.

The first set of pictures that Horizon Coach sales had were terrible the whole bus looked dull they were not helping. That thing is WAY cleaner than ours wait till deb sees it I'm screwed.

Look at the reflection of the OTR compressor off the BACK of the engine bay door.

We need to help out some more here. Of major concern is an auto power cord reel. Shes got one on her current camper out of nessessity due to the weight of its 30 amp cord so she'll never be able to handle a 50. Czar Chalupka we need a source, Bayley keep an eye out on Craigs list.

I have seen a couple different instalations. Some roll into a small round plastic drum others have a square wooden enclosure the thing winds into. Some come out the bottom some the side. Are there more than 1 manufacturer, who is/are they?

Whats good whats not?

Vivian let it sit for a day or 2 without starting and tell us what the air pressure goes to. Let us know if it leans over, does the tag axle release by itself after it sits a while? If you are in gravel put a large piece of cardboard under the engine and trans and watch the drips, there is bound to be some. If you do not know how to post pictures you need to learn how it will help us help you with "stuff".

dalej Guest

Congratulations Viv!

I'm so happy for you. I have been following your posts just hoping the day would come.

Viv,

As so many others have said, congratulations! I am very happy for you!

Another gent mentioned that it looks like a Hoffman Conversion, I have to agree. They are still up and running and are easy to talk to, both the founder and his son; may be worth a call for any additional information that you may need. Look around for a number or something...........

Now just one question, how did the issue with the dentist resolve? Have you heard anything?

All the best,

John

Viv,

Janice and I just finished looking at your photo album. Great job!! You look like a kid on Christmas morning!!

Wishing you many, many happy miles.