Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: H-what

I doubt if anyone would consider my views similar to Obama's, but despite my bitching about his actions relative to the meltdown of the financial industry and the propping up of an auto industry suffering from self inflicted wounds I seriously doubt if I could come up with any solution, much less one better than his. I still like to complain however.

Joe Cannarozzi Guest

Ahhhhhhhhhh look what I started.

Skiffer is swettin bullets. The whole thread is gonna get lasered.

I would still like to see a line of Chevy and Dodge motorcycles
    Last edited by Joe Cannarozzi; 06-04-2009 at 07:49 PM.

They have Chevy and Dodge motorcycles, or at least their equivalent. They call them Harleys.

The elite ride BMWs and the Plebians ride the Suzukis, Hondas, and Kows.

sawdust_128 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Kenneth Brewer View Post
    Before anyone runs away with that one, assuming an open mind is present, please check with respected sources such as Snopes.com. Just do a search on Obama's birth certificate. There are other organizations that research and validate or invalidate rumors, but I have not heard anyone claim Snopes as biased or inaccurate. Yet. Enough?

Thanks.

FYI:
    Snopes, on that particular issue, is not flush with complete information. Most of snopes is written by a husband & wife team. They do the best they can.

Ok, back on American made vehicles and safer footing for calm discussion ....

I bought an 08 Ford Expedition before the end of the year and it is a seriously good vehicle. I have always owned Ford pickups for running the roads in the oil fields with good luck - this vehicle is really well made and the best of the lot so far. I ferried some guys out to lunch in it today who were both suburban owners, and they were very impressed. Kudos to Ford for many reasons.

Who woke up all the sleeping dogs?? Where the h were these wonderful conversations prior to the 2008 election? No one even had a vision of where we would be today?? Weve got to stay awake until the 2010 election to start to take our country back and finish the job in 2012. Give me my Freedom, my guns and my bus, you can have the change.
    Harry

Shirley & Harry / 2000 Liberty / 2008 GMC Envoy Denali

Well said Harry!!!!! How have ya been?

Yes, Well said Harry!! Praise the Lord and Pass the Ammunition
    John Knollmaier
    Still Dreaming!

Quote Originally Posted by hhoppe View Post
    Who woke up all the sleeping dogs?? Where the h were these wonderful conversations prior to the 2008 election? No one even had a vision of where we would be today?? Weve got to stay awake until the 2010 election to start to take our country back and finish the job in 2012. Give me my Freedom, my guns and my bus, you can have the change.
    Now, that's change I can believe in! I just pray that we have a country left to take back by 2012!