I too am pleased with the Country Coach, for the most part. The weak link in the system, I believe, is the mother and daughter boards (13-18 daughter boards in total) that occupy that dark area ahead of the plexi-glass in the forward belly. Everything, and I mean everything for the house side of the bus run through one or more sections of that monster. Fortunately the boards were out-sourced and replacement components are available, worst case is to have the thing reverse engineered in case of real trouble. Also, whoever designed these things, was smart enough to fuse everywhere which, in case of an unknown fault, a fuse is usually the cause albeit they are sometimes difficult to locate and even more difficult to change.

What saddens me is that Mills Manufacturing Company of Junction City has ceased to exist....actually for several years. They were the manufacturer of the premier plexi glass shield The shield that so many of you dream about...gone! Oh well, so are the famous clear plastic seat covers manufactured by Fingerhut in the 60's.....common now you all remember those! I do have a good source for curb feelers if anyone is interested!

John