Hi Randy & Lois welcome to POG.

I'll make it easy for you: use my coach for a weekend and see how you like it. I'll drive it to an RV park close to you and live it in for a weekend; Karen & I will stay in a motel. Then you can see how you like. After the weekend is over you can drive it and see how you like on the road. Then you can drive a Prevost and compare the two coaches.

My coach has the rear bath + half option and 2 slides. We love the bath & a half and the 2 slides. It is roomy, comfortable, and dependable. The systems are simple & easy to work on and Newell has 24/7 phone service available. Their hourly rates are $95/hour for service. The slides in a Newell are better IMO because they are built above the chassis; mine have been trouble free for 11 years!

To answer Jon's question: given my current financial status I would buy another Newell because IMO it is a better value for the dollar. Also, Prevost does not offer the bath+half option except in a hand full of buses that I have seen for sale on the internet.

If you read back over some of my posts you will see that I love the looks of an XLII. I also like Shookie's Liberty (2000 Liberty #669) listed on Liberty's website. But every time I consider buying a Prevost the issue of slides and bath+half wins out over my love for the XLs.

Hope that this has helped you. Prevost is a first class product. I don't think you will be sorry whichever coach you choose.