Ray, You did the math right. After the first day I watched the Auto Start crank up the generator at 12.2 volts. I was surprised the voltage got that low after eight hours. I have 6-4D batteries and they are two years old. Some of the draw was from running the Wabasto I think unless it is supplied power from the engine batteries. I was unable to use A.C. heat pumps at 17 to 20 degrees. The Bus sat outside the entire time and perhaps the temps lowered the performance level of the battery bank.

Mike, Happy New Year to you and Karen. We are glad to be back in the Florida warmth. I like having to turn on all the AC 's to stay cool ! That is why I reduced the charge rate on my Inverter. It takes longer to charge the 4D's but I think it is better than hitting them hard each time I charge them. While traveling in the South I noticed Three AC 's, the oven, and misc other items plus the Inverters charging full rate was to much for some of the 50 amp outlets in some campgrounds.

And Jim C. You are correct. I told our daughter to hire a contractor and send me the bill !