Of the stuff we have with us (much of which we are finding that we aren't using) we have stored in rubbermaid bins. We found a nice size that, when stacked, fits just right in our bays. One thing I like about these is that if I ever need extra room for something big and I decided that I wished they weren't there, I can take them out and leave them on the side of the road. They are also VERY elegant looking. I mean, heck, you'd think they had cost me thousands of dollars... but nope, just a few bucks each. I know. I know. You want to know where you can find such a fine item.

Look forward to your final drawings and hearing more about this customization process.

And, after reading John's list of goodies, I'm thinking we'll just have to plan our next tour around his planned route for the year. Certainly better than having to wait a few days for parts from Prevost! Bravo John for being so prepared. You are my hero! Must feel really good when something breaks to have what you need right then and there! Awesome.

Best,

Adam