Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: OTR Bus Air

Roger, Send that Ford Falcon to me. Been wanting one of those since I was a teenager.

99 Country Coach 45XL
    Jeep Liberty

Mango: Your kids could car pool in a Falcon. You should reconsider. That would be smart. no pun

Sorry Mango - could not resist.
    Roger that!
    2008 Liberty DS XL2
    2023 Denali Ultimate
    My 6th Prevost

I've been slowly taking inventory of all the spare parts that were left for me by the former owner of our Liberty. Probably 2 dozen Prevost breakers, couple of dozen light bulbs of various voltage and wattage, spare cabinet latches, spare door handles and spare relays... not sure if the one pictured is a spare for the bus AC system.

A couple of drawers full of stuff in plastic bags, most with Prevost part numbers written on the bag.

It is labeled 12v 298 as well as 24200. This is described on the web page that Mike posted as a source for relays.

Just in case I need it.......
    Attached Images Attached Images

That could be one of them. I can't speak about your vintage without looking Paul, but on some coaches that is the relay that handles the current to the evaporator or condenser motors.

I have some 24V.

Joe Cannarozzi Guest

Go to a caterpiller service shop for a 24 volt. The dozers are 24 volt, or call Elgin I think I got mine directly from Prevo.