Thread: Centramatic Wheel Balancers

Hybrid View

Harry,

I installed Balance Masters on my coach, NOT Centramatics.

Sorry!

I was wondering about that Ray. JoSam's uses Balance Masters because they think they are better. I had them on the Liberty and I was very happy with the combination of new Michelin XZE's and the Balance Masters. Had a VERY smooth ride from WA state to Truk's home in N. GA on them. I hope Tom and Nance enjoy them as much as we did. I will be putting them on our new to us Royale Coach as well when I can afford them.

I can confirm the Balance Masters do the job, the Liberty is very smoooooth.

By the way, I think Brian made POG history by leaving Battle Ground, WA on Monday AM and showing up in Georgia on Thursday afternoon. That's about 2,600 miles boy and girls and at 62 mph, that's some serious wheel time. I believe the fuel consumed equalled 6.7 MPG (correct me if I'm wrong Brian) and that's really good for an 8V92.

So now, I'm trying to figure out how to fit 45' worth of stuff in a 40 footer while Brian is in Florida hugging his new ride. The good news, washing a 40 footer is a little less work than a 45 and I have more space to put stuff in the garage.
    Last edited by truk4u; 10-11-2008 at 09:04 PM.

Congratulations on your new ride Tom ! You sure did pick a good one. I will never be able to get that picture of the engine compartment out of my mind. Brian set standards on that coach that will be hard to maintain.

99 Country Coach 45XL
    Jeep Liberty

Congratulations to both Truk and Brian. It is my understanding that Brian had to buy Beverly a new larger coach after she learned of the thong, the bra and the two pairs of shoes outside the green machine at Spearfish. Brian has no possible way to stay out of trouble on this one because he is either messing around, or cross dressing.

And Nancy is trying to get Tom into stealth mode so the Taco Twins will get to the point where they will have no clue about which coach is Truk's. We already know from Branson that JDUB is fairly clueless in keeping track of Tom's buses. Nancy thinks this will keep her from becoming Little Bo Peep. (Fat chance of that. She is destined to have her sheep.)

"I believe the fuel consumed equalled 6.7 MPG (correct me if I'm wrong Brian) and that's really good for an 8V92."

Well that beats all. My computer still shows 5.7MPG for the life of the coach. A week or so back we took a 500 mile round trip and left the Jeep at home. The coach by itself just barely got 6 MPG and I was just easing along about 65. We were running the OTR air, but that 6.7 is high cotton for an 8V92.

Texas 45
    Oklahoma 35