Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Hello Everyone!

badebord Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Jon Wehrenberg View Post
    Badebord,

For the three of you just get a Liberty with a private bath in the center of the coach. By closing the pocket doors the front area with a sofa for sleeping is then separated from the rear bedroom, and the toilet can be accessed from either end of the coach.

Do you want help with colors?
    I like that idea because when it is just my wife and I, the floorplan will have longevity. I can imagine that making serious interior changeouts would be pretty complicated.

Quote Originally Posted by Loc View Post
    Brian,

Welcome to the board. We would love to have you join us in Kerrville for the Labor Day Fat Beagle Prevostpalooza. You will get a chance to talk bus smack and look at some buses. The group that is going is a good group (JDUB is busy and can't make it) and includes a couple of guys that have owned multiple buses. We have all gone through the same process of trying to decide about which type of bus and layout would be best for us.

Don't worry about JDUB you are already off to a good start with the Sooner comment. He really loves OU, but didn't have the academic background to get in so he went to school in Stillwater - Expect a flame job in your future. I am certain to receive a "bite me" comment for the previous comment.

Loc
    Thanks Loc for the invite! It would be outstanding if we could come to Kerrville and introduce ourselves and get some expert advise.

I'll have to apologize to JDUB about the Sooner thing. I realized I jumped the gun when I noticed in one of his posts that the N-number on his Bonanza ends with 0SU. That was a dead giveaway that he's a Cowboy. I'll try to stay low when the flaming comes my way.

Quote Originally Posted by JIM CHALOUPKA View Post
    Welcome to the group Brian. Good luck in your search for the perfect bus, that doesn't exist!
    Thanks Jim! Right now they all look perfect. But in time I'll narrow it down to what will make the best fit for us.

badeboard: Never ever ever apologise to JDUB it shows a sign of weakness. We have been working for years to convince him he is the weak one. We all must maintain our superior strength over the j man. Do not keep any flamables around and be alert for any sign of crape paper, his trademark.
    Harry

Shirley & Harry / 2000 Liberty / 2008 GMC Envoy Denali

Well there is at least one other Husker on this board. However, he rarely posts after last football season but we did manage to get this shot of him after the Oklahoma State game.

Herbiethismorning.jpg

Harry,

You need to get back on your pills. There has been more BBQ consumed in Houston by POG members or passers by than all the meals served by the POG Left Coasters combined.

So far we have hit the Luling City Market, Pizzatola's, Houston BBQ Company, Goode Company BBQ, Lyndon's, Yo MaMa's and Hickory Hollow with the POG faithful as well as copious amounts of JDUB prepared BBQ at Hanger X-20, so I feel fairly vindicated.

And Loc hosts a rally every weekend here somewhere since his coach is nicer than his house, so that's hard to compete with. However, he is the only guy I know who will go to a great BBQ place and order chicken. What a eunuch.

Loc,

Big ole Fat Beagle Bite Me to you.

I know he won't respond because he has been in College Station all weekend. He was only there two days, but I think he was able to get a masters degree and hump the collie as well. Gotta love those Aggies.

It doesn't really deserve a response.

Loc - 2008 Marathon XLII - Houston