Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Kevin Erion's Coach

Default Kevins race driver

Kevin, is you motorcyle racer the Hayes fellow from Gulfport, Ms. If so had a nice large article in our local paper about a week ago. We are about 12 miles from Gulfport. Sorry about problems at daytona!
    Danss 1999 Vogue, 03 Chev. Trailblazer

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Erion View Post
    Ray, thanks very much for the posts, I can rebuild a bus but can't figure out how to resize and post pictures. This has been a fun project but way to much time, I am very glad to be near the end!
    Now it's time to use it, my wife has not spent 1 night in this thing yet! I better make sure eveything is just the way she wants on the inside, she has been great letting me have the time needed for this large of a project.

Kevin, once again your impeccable attention to detail has paid off. Well worth the wait to have it done right. Simply the best!

We have just been through the same with our Marathon. I cannot say enough about the treatment we have received from Marathon Florida, Prevost Jacksonville, and Custom Colors in Port St Lucie, Fl. Due to some very careful work, almost all of our original John Starr paint was preserved. Frankly I was skeptical going into the project but I am overwhelmed with the results.

Enjoy, it's time to go spend some time in the bus.

P.S. Good luck with the racing, I now watch everyone of your races.

Richard Beecher
    2002 Marathon XLII 45
    1996 Vogue XL 40 for sale

blacklab Guest

I'm considering a 2001 Marathon conversion and am curious what to look for with regards to any sign of loose panels. How can a guy tell??

John, I had them use some very special invisible rivets, much easier to wax around.
    Danss, Yep, Josh is a great guy and has been with our team on and off about 6 years. He is very down to earth and a great spokesperson for our sport!
    Richard, I had John do the paint job, I was lucky that he still will do a bus every now and then. This bus was a little rough around the edges so I need more than the side panels so I had Prevost Mira Loma do the panels and then took it up to Oregon for the polish and paint. I am very glad I did and the same guys that polish all Marathons did the repolish on all stainless, looks like a new bus.
    Blacklab, if you want to give me a call, I can tell you how to tell if the bus has loose panels. 714-342-8588
    Kevin
    Racing this weekend in Sonoma, CA, Infineon Raceway.

Default A Winner

Kevin: Your new bus -- looks like a winner to me. Congrats and good luck this season.
    Roger that!
    2008 Liberty DS XL2
    2023 Denali Ultimate
    My 6th Prevost

Kevin the bus looks great. Having seen in at Mira Loma half stripped, it looks wonderful. I know you are happy to have this behind you and the road ahead. Congratulations.

Default Upgrade

Rumor has it Kevin E has upgraded.

Picture 6.jpg