Quote Originally Posted by Larry W View Post
The previous owner of my coach had most of the service done at Prevost. My PS tank has a rather large sticker "Use 10 - 40 Motor Oil". This thread has allowed me to stop wondering why the change.
Good morning Larry & Hector,

I will try and answer both questions with this response. I believe the motor oil specs are correct, but am waiting for my bill to be emailed to me to get the details. I will forward them on when I get the bill.

As for the fluid replacement, its the black reservoir up and behind the air cleaner on a series 60 engine. It takes some time and its good to have someone who can turn the wheels back and forth from lock to lock to remove the air while filling. Marcel took careful steps to make sure that the lines where full, before closing up the top.

I would call Prevost Quebec and ask "Jose" to get the exact info for you, she is a wonderful resource person who has access to all data and sits around the corner from the service techs and management. She is also the best looking Prevost employee that I have ever seen to date and very close if not ahead of the Mango's "Corona" girl. Smart and cute, great combo.