Yes, that's our coach as of Monday. I have the check right here. Featherlite has been in business a long time so hope they can weather this storm.
We go up I-85 from Atlanta to 321 and up to Hickory. We fly a lot also because our son is a pilot for Continental but we're not crazy about flying standby. We do go to some NASCAR races. Last year we went to both Bristol races and the year before we went to the Indy race. We go to the Daytona 500 every year. We have gone with Good Sam Club to some of them and done some on our own. My husband (Donald) has a dirt track that he sometimes races on Saturday nights at a local track and he has a "spec racer Ford" that he does road racing with the SCCA mostly around the southeast. He's doing a race in Savannah in April and then the Daytona road course in May. Your coach looks beautiful. Do you have any other photos? What floor plan is it? If you ever get to the Gulf Coast, we live in the panhandle between Pensacola and Panama City. We keep our RV in the garage but we have room to park another rig. I guess the old RV will be moving out next week until we can sell it. We'll look forward to meeting you soon.