Quote Originally Posted by Joe Cannarozzi View Post

Welcome aboard. We too have a roof deck. 8 by 21ft

Makes for a real conversation piece. Makes for a bunch of new friends with hand outs at the track. People hurting themselves getting up and down is a REAL concern, especially late in the day

I've been procrastinating about fashioning some type of dumb waiter, it is not easy climbing up that ladder with adult beverages.

Deb is very afraid of heights, I'd still like to sell or trade it if I could. No reasonable offers refused.

My Bus 001.jpg

My Bus 002.jpg
Hello Joe,

Ours is smaller and does not have any outside access, wish it did though. To access ours, there is a hideaway ladder to the right of the Frig, above the pantry that pulls out. You release a lock, and the very sturdy ladder telescopes down to the floor and locks in place. It can be placed at an angle to allow easy climbing up to a Bowmar hatch in the ceiling. I was told by the factory that this was an option at Marathon until the company was sold 99? and the new owners decided the liability was too great. They offered awnings, bug screens, the whole works, but I beleive this is no longer the case.