Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Non-Sponsor Participation

While I understand Jim and Harry's comments, and cannot disagree, there is another side to the coin. Jim Scoggins posted recently about running the rack. I think the information I gave was reasonably accurate about how much effort was involved to disassemble the rear cabinetry, and the questionable benefit of going to the effort.

Others apparently agreed. But, there are only three people that are truly qualified to respond to Jim: Prevost, Detroit Diesel, and Liberty.

If Jim calls them and gets an opinion from them we learn nothing unless Jim is kind enough to post his story.

If a lawyer were to participate in this forum his posts would not be legal advice, and if a doctor would offer an opinion on someone's ailment I suspect that would not come close to the level of an office visit nor expose him to any liability. There are doctors, lawyers, mechanics, etc. offering advice all day long in columns in newspapers or on Oprah.

But I'm also OK if we do not get active participation from anybody but members (being retail buyers of conversions). We are developing a good base of knowledge and I think those seeking the knowledge understand we are not professionals but owners like them.

win42 Guest

Hey Jon: You got me convinced, now all we have to work on is the converters, Detroit, Allison and Prevost AKA Volvo. Not to mention our webmasters offering them free access to this website to respond to our needs and questions. You want new members coming in droves, just work in what Jon is talking about and you will have them.
    Last edited by win42; 09-14-2007 at 09:33 PM.

Harry, et al,

I am not lobbying for anything the webmasters do not want. This is their business. I easy and no matter what shape this forum takes I'm happy because it has already developed into an amazing group of great people ready to help each other.

See you in Branson. We can debate all the issues, such as which orange looks better, TN or OSU.

Default Orange?

No Question-- Tennessee!- Home of the Metal/OSB bargain Bus lot.
    Roger that!
    2008 Liberty DS XL2
    2023 Denali Ultimate
    My 6th Prevost