Thread: Big Deal Prevost Car 08 Rally?

Hybrid View

Damn, Truk is in Nashville with the plastic truckster for just a day or two of music and and A-1 puts an airstrike on him when the suns in his eyes! Now you boys just haven't RV'd until you smell the resin, balsa wood, glue and staples.

Just topped off today with 18 gallon of propane, see how far behind you weenies are, you were just yaking about how to use propane for fuel savings and the plastic truckster is already there!

OK, gotta go, someone at the door wanting a tour of the ResinMobile and some advice about adding corn silk to their fuel system.

Default Prevost Rally

I have been away from the group for a couple weeks, we start almond processing in California during the last week of August and my 140 processors have keep me busy day and night keeping them going.

I read all the comments about the 08 rally and would like to attend. A $1,000.00 or more is a lot but I agree with Jerry, let's wait for the program.

1. If I were Prevost I would invite everybody I could think of and search my database for names and address. Invite owners as customers not as members of a group. Some owners are not members of any group. Invite them by mail, have their local Prevost service writer’s call to personally ask them to come, do all the marketing you can for the event.

2. Have things on the program for everyone, manufactures like me, technical, shopping for my wife, maybe golf, history, French class, what ever is great in Quebec.

3. Present every attendee with a coupon good for an oil change, fuel filter etc. service at a Prevost center value maybe $500.00. I would want everyone coming to the centers for service after they left the plant, great profit area for Prevost and good way to maintain client contact.

Ray,
    You will love your new coach, good job.

We are going to Vegas the 21st for the truck race, still spots on motor home hill if anyone is looking for something to do.