Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What happened to the POG forum?

At least the boys at the Detroit shop brought in a cot. They put it on JDUB's account.

Lots of 3 and 4 day trips here. The weather's too nice to sit in front of a computer.

Ran out to our place in Durango on Memorial Day weekend, planned to stay for three days and fly back to Fll. Had bad mom problems in Tulsa ... ended up staying in Tulsa for two weeks... Flew back to Fll., worked a few days, flew back out to Durango, grabbed the bus, went back to Tulsa, stayed a few days to clean out mom's home, drove back to Fll., and are leaving tomorrow to go up to Daytona for a couple of nights of high bank racing. Haven't looked too much at the site, but I did notice we haven't seen much of what was her name? oh, yeah, Mango Kelly.!!! howdy to all you bus nuts.. Especially Fast Roger and the King. Going back to Durango next week. Cheapest fuel I have seen was at Flying J in Wichita Falls...2.62

Toy Box,

Thanks for your concern about Corona Kelly. She's moved on from Mango's to greener pastures and has taken what we term in the restaurant business as a "straight job". She will be missed.

But to brighten your day I snapped a photo of hostessing staff from work this evening down at the beach joint.

hostesses_4683.jpg

Mango

surfsidebarney Guest

I'm here and lurking and sweltering in Indio Calif. (it has gotten to 118 degrees this week).

Not sure I have much to contribute as I'm pretty new to Prevost conversions, so, I'm mostly in the get educated mode right now.

Still waiting to see if I'm getting a Legendary or not. Waiting on Legendary to tell if they still have any available or if they have them all sold.

Rick,
    Fulltiming in a 2004 CC Allure and dreaming of a Prevost

bill&jody Guest

hey, wmm and i are still in hatch, ut. seem to be stalled here enjoying the solitude and some great people. only high 80's during the day. nice! you can catch a glimpse of what we are up to on our blog. i'm learning to drive big machinery. then maybe some day, wmm will let me drive the bus. our next date is in sturgis (actually spearfish, sd) for bike week with truk & nance and ap and dale & jan??????? and who else???? truk is sure they will have a new rig (hope we will all not be embarassed) in time for bike week. if not, we want his pull thru since we only got a back in!!!! hahahahahah.
    making plans for branson. and you?
    jody

Jody,

Read your blog. You're having way too much fun.

Good for you and Bill. Living the dream.

Mango

Quote Originally Posted by bill&jody View Post
    hey, wmm and i are still in hatch, ut. seem to be stalled here enjoying the solitude and some great people. only high 80's during the day. nice! you can catch a glimpse of what we are up to on our blog. jody
    hey Jody girl, I have been reading your blog as you travel and what a blast you are having! Memories like the ones you are making are priceless! I have posted a couple of notes to you on the blog, have you gotten them? Hope to see you in Branson!

Thanks Mango. Cute couple. Or should I say four cute couples ?