AJ,
Just a minor caution here. Please don't plan on just picking this coach up one day, and taking off cross country the next. For several reasons, but the two more important are (1) this is a vintage coach, and (2) you are new to the RV travel adventure.
I'm more worried about the coach. I purchased a 93 coach, and thought I was in pretty good shape for a cross country trip. Little known to me, issues prevented that trip, and I spent a fair amount of time (and $$) getting all of these issues resolved.
I would highly suggest get the coach over to Prevost or some other authorized service facility, and have it gone through. Complete service, and have them look for any issues. New tires might be in order. And most importantly for a summer trip, make sure the A/C's are working properly! All of them!
I would highly suggest several short trips to get acquainted with your bus, and give you a chance to work out any issues before a long trip.
Ray


Reply With Quote