Peter-

Now that what I'm talking about ! This is what makes this forum so great and wonderful and so great to be a part of. The "pool" of brains that you can bounce things off of. I very long (think airport shuttle size with extra head room added type conversion) could very well be the sollution to my trailer dillema. You see, I wouldn't have thougt of that. That is going to be a serious consideration when I got to sleep tonight mumbling my way into dream land. I could outfit it with a lift gate and it would very possibly solve my needs.

Go POG and the concept of brainstorming !

Now, anyone happen to know the longest possible van length I can hunt for and also the highest headroom or mabye a website where used vans like this are traded ? I think I'm getting red hot. If I could rig up a gen and roof top A/C with a rudementry place to crash (ie, air matress, etc) then I'm all set.