Thread: 2007 CC XLII awning breaker location?

Default 2007 CC XLII awning breaker location?

Greetings, we’re experiencing erratic behavior from our ZipDee New Century 120V lateral arm awnings. We are unable to pinpoint the location of the circuit breaker(s) and hope another member may be able to help. It seems that it should be on the main panel, but we have nothing labeled as such. Any guidance from you seasoned professionals??
    Clay Miller
    2007 Country Coach XLII

Quote Originally Posted by Apeman View Post
    Greetings, we’re experiencing erratic behavior from our ZipDee New Century 120V lateral arm awnings. We are unable to pinpoint the location of the circuit breaker(s) and hope another member may be able to help. It seems that it should be on the main panel, but we have nothing labeled as such. Any guidance from you seasoned professionals??
    Clay Miller
    2007 Country Coach XLII
    what is erratic behavior
    George and Joan
    1998 Royale Aug 2019
    Goldsboro NC
    Just added a 2022 Ford King Ranch

Unfortunately, I do not know. Like George, I am curious about the link between the breaker and erratic behavior. I am not sure that Country Coach was using self resetting breakers so I would not think that they would contribute to erratic behavior.

Do you have more information?

Mark and Debbie Fratto
    1998 Parliament

Quote Originally Posted by Fratto View Post
    Unfortunately, I do not know. Like George, I am curious about the link between the breaker and erratic behavior. I am not sure that Country Coach was using self resetting breakers so I would not think that they would contribute to erratic behavior.

Do you have more information?
    The most troublesome aspect of the erratic behavior is when an awning will not retract after being extended. I’m searching for the breaker because when I cut 110v power and then restore, the non-responsive awning will respond. I’d like to be able to “reset” by cutting power to the awnings without cutting power to the whole coach.

I had a similar issue on my Country Coach but it also would go in and then not come back out but was not consistent behavior either way. I called ZipDee for advice and it ended up being the motor was starting to go out and over heating which tripped its internal safety breaker I think it was called? Resetting the power most likely resets that internal breaker so it works again. Anyways in my situation I had a new motor installed and no issues since.
    Kirk & Donna
    2006 Country Coach
    2022 Ford Bronco