Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Installing second full bath in rear of h3 advice

What possible reason would u have for a second shower i just noticed u want 2 FULL baths. Comeone

But here is another plan. Get that Marathon u like. Be sure it has OTR AC no slides.

Get it with 1 couch and chairs other side and if u could find it with table and chairs no booth even better but most marathon i can recall have booths.

So empty the livingroom and kitchen furnature. Couch tables chairs booth all. Save it Disassemble corectly.

Directly behind the driver put a water closet with a toilet and sink. The water supply and drain simple right down the wall to the plumbing bay and through the floor drivers side where u dump already. Then fill the rest of the space with nice captians chairs thst recline footrests top shelf chairs. some flip out tables on them. u could fit plenty easy. Say maybe 3 across with a good isle maybe 4 across and comfortable with really nice captians chairs. They could be fitted with seat belts all of them. Then pull the bed same thing or do a lounge wrap around couch with table or something back there. Same thing save everything removed.

U retain the original full bath and When u were done with it it could be almost put back if the next guy wanted.
    Last edited by Joe Camper; 10-22-2021 at 10:17 AM.
    1990 Peterbuilt 377
    3406 B Caterpillar
    13 Speed Roadranger
    No Norgrens

1 day on paper no machines

Thank you so much for your response and you raise valid points.Perhaps it’s easier in the back closet to just to put a head and a sink this way I don’t have to deal with the moisture problems of a shower . My game plan is to have a professional driver plus have two or three friends to travel with me as I go from state to state that’s why I want a second private bath and extra bunks

I’ve already looked at 30 buses from Staley coach and buses for sale everything I saw was beat up and worn out. I think you raise great point about having four chairs instead of spending the money on a dinette with benches. I wonder if there is a way to anchor the chairs to the floor and have seatbelts. I certainly will be attempting to get the coach inspected by Gill Johnson if he’s available

thank you Dr Gary