Thread: Advice adding three bunks to a marathon 2001 h3. Advice please

Default Advice adding three bunks to a marathon 2001 h3. Advice please

I want add three bunks to a marathon 2001 double slide One slide is in the salon area the second slide is in the bedroom on the same side. I thought about putting it on the opposite wall of the shower and if I have to box out part of the bedroom it should not be a problem. Does anyone have any advice about this project and possible cost

thank you Dr Gary. Gboya12@aol.com. 201-663-0935

I've seen several posts related to modifying a Marathon to accommodate more people, etc. Have you considered purchasing an entertainer coach? They're configured already for more people, back sitting rooms, possibly folddown beds, bunks, etc. Possibly more towards what you need than starting with a finished RV.
    Here's one example: https://www.staleycoach.com/ENTERTAINERBUSSALES.htm

There r marathons out there with that floorplan. They arent that uncommon. Keep looking and buy one done like that from the converter.

This is also referred to as a "Star Coach" floorplan. Search for that at busforsale in tenn. Usually a few star coaches there.
    1990 Peterbuilt 377
    3406 B Caterpillar
    13 Speed Roadranger
    No Norgrens

1 day on paper no machines

Triple bunks in an H3 are rare. There's not enough height. That's one reason the X chassis is so popular with entertainers.

Don't overlook the possibility the converter has stuff where you intend to build.

Gil and Durlene
    2003 H-3 Hoffman Conversion