Thread: TST vs Tireminder

Default TST vs Tireminder

Hello,
    I currently have a TST 507 tire monitoring system. I seem to always have at least one of my sensors not reading. Usually the inside of the dual drive tires.
    Anyone have this issue? Does anyone recommend TST vs Tire Minder?

Thanks

I have used the TST system for 5 years and have never had a communications failure. My repeater is in a bathroom closet. Keep in mind, once the TST system links to a sensor it no longer looks for it. So, it's possible to loose the communication link and you not know it. At least, that's how they worked up to a year or 2 ago.

Gil and Durlene
    2003 H-3 Hoffman Conversion

I have the TireMinder - it’s junk. Constantly giving me false readings and I’ve done everything I can to make it work. Done -

I recently purchased the TST507 with 12 caps and a repeater. It kept giving me false alarms both with high temp and high pressure. I called TST directly and they sent me a new head unit (I had to return the original). They thought it might have been defective. I've driven about 12 hours with the new unit. So far, so good...
    Rich Plaskon & Kyle Bloch
    2006 Country Coach XLII
    2015 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk

I have been using the TST 507 system for 6 months. - works great for me. My repeater is in the rear of the bus and the toad tires report flawlessly. I had low pressure on one of the toad tires and the alarm certainly lets you know something is wrong. So far, great unit . . .

Technorv.com has some good video on both the TST and Tire Minder units.

https://www.youtube.com/c/Technorv/videos