Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ISRI seat info

Fortunately u have an airbag that has a fitting. There r others that have a crimp on a line that enters at the bottom. U can feel the difference in the constitution of that line it's more rubber than plastic. Proprietary to the seat dont think a standard 1/4 I n line would work.

Zoom in on the ride height valve and the linkage while its blown apart so everybody can get a look of that too.
    Last edited by Joe Camper; 12-25-2020 at 08:32 AM.
    1990 Peterbuilt 377
    3406 B Caterpillar
    13 Speed Roadranger
    No Norgrens

1 day on paper no machines

Sealy, Texas (50 miles west of Houston on I-10)

Make sure you check the valves on the seat control...after I put the lumbar in mine, the only leak was the actual valves..both leaked.

Pete & EJ Petree
    2001 Prevost Featherlite Vantare
    2008 Ford Explorer Sport Trac 4x4
    Sealy, Texas

Quote Originally Posted by Pete View Post
    Make sure you check the valves on the seat control...after I put the lumbar in mine, the only leak was the actual valves..both leaked.
    For sure, all connections were tested as well as the bladders. The ride height valve needs to be tested with the seat moving up and down also to make sure you check air on both plungers. I also soaped around the bladder. I pumped up the 2 bladders in the back of the seat and 24 hours later they were still at pressure. Should be good to go.
    Mike Giboney
    1992 Prevost Country Coach